ecoMetals-trails will happen for the first time
Dust extraction specialist announces attendance at UK’s premier manufacturing event
Dustcontrol UK is set to exhibit its range of high-performance extraction equipment at the eagerly anticipated Southern Manufacturing & Electronics 2020 Exhibition.
Taking place on Tuesday, February 11th to Thursday, February 13th at the Farnborough International Exhibition and Conference Centre, Hampshire, the Dustcontrol team will be showcasing the firm’s extensive range of both fixed and mobile cyclone-based dust extractors and air cleaners at Stand A1028.
The DC11-Module for example, which comes in several models, is an optimised stand-alone unit for source extraction and industrial cleaning. It has been designed to service up to six normal extraction points or several cleaning outlets at a time and is modularly built, meaning it can be tailor-made to suit any manufacturing and production environment.
As with all of Dustcontrol UK’s equipment, the DC11-Module can be fitted with HEPA 13 filters, meaning exhaust air can be safely returned to the work environment.
James Miller, Managing Director of Dustcontrol UK, said: “The Southern Manufacturing & Electronics Exhibition promises to be another exciting event for those in the industry. With more than 800 exhibitors and 9,000 guests from around the world expected to be in attendance, we’re looking forward to hosting live demonstrations of our vacuum systems to showcase their impressive dust extraction capabilities.”
The company, based in Milton Keynes, has over 45 years of experience in developing dust extraction solutions and centralised vacuum systems to fit client requirements in the manufacturing industry. They are experts in capturing dust at its source – both where and when it is created.
Southern Manufacturing and Electronics is the most comprehensive annual industrial exhibition in the UK. Entering its 22nd year, the event has fast become a major pan-European showcase for new technology in machinery, production equipment, electronic production and assembly, tooling, components and subcontract services across a wide range of industries.
James concluded: “The exhibition will provide us with an excellent opportunity to show the manufacturing and electronics industry how we can help businesses stay healthy through the use of efficient dust extraction.”
Hydropower Balkans 2019
3rd Annual International Investment Summit and Exhibition “Hydropower Balkans 2019” (7-8 November 2019, Belgrade, Serbia) is a dedicated platform bringing together ministers, major investors, decision-makers of flagship hydropower plants, and investment project initiators, as well as regulators, in a concerted effort to efficiently execute key projects for HPP construction and modernisation all over the Balkan region.
Programme Highlights 2019
- Strategic plenary session European energy markets integration and hydropower development plans of governments, initiators and investors
- Focus on Serbia What are the strategic priorities of hydropower development in the country
- Presentation of Key Investment Projects HPPs construction and modernisation projects in the Balkan region with 2020- 2030 implementation period
- CASE STUDIES Best practices of HPP projects implementation and operation across the region
- INVESTMENTS in hydropower industry of the region: discussion with international investors (institutional, financial, industrial, etc.)
- CTOs’ PANEL DISCUSSION operators and HPP senior executives, project leaders, service companies and suppliers of equipment will discuss the most pressing issues regarding HPP projects implementation
- Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina WORKSHOPS Discuss hydropower projects and plans with decision-makers of operator companies, state authorities officials from the Balkan hydropower hot spots
- Small hydropower potential of the region Operator’s plans and breakthrough technologies for implementation
- Technical presentations, road show,specialised exhibition Technologies, equipment, and services from world leaders
- 30+ hours of business and informal networking one-on-one meetings, business lunches, coffee breaks, interactive round tables, and many other activities
- Formal dinner For all Summit participants – an opportunity to continue to speak with colleagues and potential partners in an informal setting
Among VIP-speakers and participants 2019
- Dragan Vlaisavljević, Executive Director, Elektroprivreda Srbije
- Dragan Minovski, General Manger, Power Plants of North Macedonia
- Blendi Bushati, Head of Programming and Strategic Management Division, Albanian Power Corporate
- Nicola Saporiti, Senior Investment Officer, Global Product Specialist – Hydropower, International Finance Corporation
- Željko Ratković, Manager, Department of Investments, Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske
- Zoran Stanic, Senior Engineer, European Investment Bank
- Aleksandar Protic, Manager HPP BOCAC, Hydro Power Plants at Vrbas a.d. and many others.
Among regular participants
ABB, Aimsir, Albanian Centre for Energy Regulation and Conservation (ACERC), Albanian Energy Regulatory Authority (ERE), Albanian Power Corporation (KESH), ANDRITZ HYDRO, AUMA Riester, Balkan Green Foundation, Bulgarian Energy Holding, Carpi Tech, Crnogorski elektroprenosni sistem (CGES), EBRD, Elektroprivreda Republike Srpske, Emerson Process Management, Energy Agency of Republic of Macedonia, European investment bank (EIB), Fortum Corporation, Gajek Engineering CO, HEP-Production, HPP Perucica, HPP Piva – EPCG, Hydro-Economic Enterprise Iber-Lepenc, Investment and development fund of Montenegro JSC, Italtechnics, Kosovo Energy Corporation (KEC), Macedonian Powerplants (ELEM), Ministry of agriculture, forestry and water economy of Macedonia, Ministry of Energy of Romania, PPC Albania, Tractebel Engineering, Transelectrica, VERBUND Hydro Power GmbH, WWTECH Hydro and many others.
Hexagon showcased its solutions for agricultural machine manufacturers
The company also established new partnerships with distributors of agricultural technologies during the Agrishow 2019.
Hexagon’s Agriculture division took advantage of the 25th edition of the Agrishow, held last week in Ribeirão Preto (SP). The company’s solutions that transform agricultural machines into digital agents in the field were highlighted at the Hexagon stand.
“Customers came to the fair willing to negotiate. We saw a booming market for our products, reflecting in increased sales and partnerships with important brands,” said Bernardo de Castro, president of Hexagon’s Agriculture division.
Equipped with on-board technology, Hexagon’s agricultural and forestry machines are able to make routines in the field more precise and efficient, getting the maximum potential out of productive areas. For Castro, this is the difference that many machine manufacturers seek. One of Hexagon’s solutions that has been attracting the attention of the OEM market is Remote Machine Support, which enables remote technical services. In addition to reducing technician travel costs, it decreases downtime, improving operation efficiency indicators.
One of Hexagon’s partners who attended the company’s booth at the Agrishow is Pulverjet, a manufacturer of self-propelled crop sprayers. Brand director Marcelo Variza stated that the company will soon launch a new product line in the global market with Hexagon’s on-board technology with the potential to significantly reduce fuel consumption, among other benefits.
“When we reformulated Pulverjet, we chose the brand for its leadership in the segment. Today, our machines are running on Hexagon and we are very pleased with the control and improvement of our processes,” Variza said.
Agrishow 2019 – at the fair, Hexagon showed how synchronisation of all processes can reduce costs and increase productivity in the field. The company has developed a platform of solutions that optimise end-to-end agricultural activities from cultivation planning to harvesting transportation.
Valves2 years ago
The tips on maining a foot valve
Genel3 years ago
Valves3 years ago
WEY new generation Knife Gate Valves by ; Sunsay
Pumps2 years ago
Sulzer’s innovative engineering solutions
Valves2 years ago
New ORBINOX knife gate valve for Water Treatment Applications
Actuator2 years ago
AUMA launches explosion-proof variable speed actuators
Pumps3 years ago
Indar, Colorado River Basin is helping to combat drought
Electric Motors3 years ago
NSK develops insulated bearings for inverter motors